After sadly & very suddenly losing our beloved pony (pictured with my daughter for attention) we are looking for our next best friend on loan. We have grazing, stables & an outdoor school at home (TA20) & a little mare who needs company.
We enjoy hacking, fun rides, low level dressage & pony club rallies & popping the odd jump. Our new pony MUST:-
• 100% safe - no nasty or silly traits (bucking, biting, rearing)
• look after a capable but nervous rider (12 years old)
• hack out alone & in company
• school & be able to do dressage
• travel in a trailer (505)
• between 14.2 - 15.2hh (or there about’s depending on their build & temperament / need to be able to carry 10st).
• not have any complex medical needs (we can cater for laminitis)
• pop some small fences 60/70cm max)
• be an older more experienced pony
• on long / permanent term loan
We are an experienced, loving home & can get references from previous loans & past owners of our ponies, who we always stay in contact with....Read full description