Hello! I'm currently seeking my first horse. I'm 21 years old and am currently based in a small quiet yard with a school, cross country field, and hacking over the ranges. I've been with horses on and off since I was 11. Did horse management at college for 2 years so I'm pretty knowledgeable. I'm based in Surrey but am willing to travel for the right horse.
I'm looking for:
- Mare or gelding.
- Age around 8-13
- I don't mind the breed as long as it isn't lazy (I'm TB friendly!)
- Must be good to being tied up, groomed, bathed, clipped, farrier, etc.
- No terrible vices such as rearing, bucking, biting, kicking, and so on. I don't mind a horse with spunk as long as it isn't dangerous!
-Looking for something that's happy to hack alone and in company. Works well in traffic, something that can jump (I don't currently jump but I'm wanting to get back into it as a pleasure thing more than competitive but I might do some dressage tests). And works well in a school but doesn't need to be a pro.
- Must be good to be turned out alone or in a herd, with mares or geldings. And good to be in a stable (won't be kept in one for long periods of time).
- A completely sound horse please!
...Read full description