Applications sort for a groom/trainee rider to join our Professional Dressage yard in West Sussex. This position would suit a Dressage enthusiast (ideally with own horse) and there is potential opportunity for the right candidate to compete in the future.Someone with previous experience is required and equally must be keen to develop their equestrian skills further. We have a variety of horses big and small and maintain high standards. This is a great opportunity for someone who has all the basic skills, but would like to improve and learn all that it entails, whilst on the job.
Facilities include indoor stables and indoor/outdoor arenas, plus convenient turnout paddocks.
You will need to have the following:-
• Good Basic stable management, efficient at mucking out and keeping yard tidy.
• Be a good confident rider capable of riding green horses and looking to progress your own riding skills.
• Ability to take direction well but also to be self motivated to take sole charge when required.
• Be punctual and reliable.
• Needs to have a friendly/helpful personality and an overall passion for the sport and welfare of the horses in their care.
• Training provided with option to be taken on as an Apprentice with Haddon Training.
• Within easy travelling distance from Surrey (Guildford/Dorking) or West Sussex but own transport required.
• Wage according to experience plus option of own horse at livery. (Note no accommodation provided)
Please email CV with full contact details to be considered for this role.
- Click to contact -