The Ultimate Equestrian Christmas Gift Guide 2023: Unwrap Joy for Horse Lovers!
Equestrian Advice & Guides All Disciplines
- Automatic gear box
- 09 Plate - Euro 6
- Very Low mileage - 58325 miles
- 12 months MOT
- Fully serviced
- Payload: 2340 kg
- Reversing CCTV Camera wired into cab
- Ad blue
- External access door for the filter
- External size: 12ft high x 8ft Wide x 21ft Length
- Tilt Cab
- Parrot Phone system
- CD / Radio system
- 3 x Seats. The middle seat can be folded down into a table and cup holder. No rips or marks on the seats.
Horse Area (2.5m Wide x 2.7m Long on the bum side and 2.5m Long on Head side x 8ft High):
- Will carry 3 Pony's or 2 Horses Neigh problem. Fantastic roof height in this horsebox so taller horses won't be limited on head room.
- 2 x AJ Horseboxes fabricated herringbone stall partitions with black skirts. Easy to fold back using our stall hold backs. We have added an anti vibration block within the stall to minimise the noise within the horse area while travelling. 1.3m High from the floor the the top of the partition (this is not the head guard)
- White Solid GRP folding guide doors.
- 3 x 18" x 22" Aluminium Frame, Clear Glass Head windows with Bite bars plus 2 x 19.25" x 10.25" Aluminium Frame, Clear Glass Bum windows
- Manual Push up Roof Vent / Sky Light
- Easy clean White walling on the top half with black EVA Lower Half.
- Easy to clean Black Button rubber floor Matting, fully sealed down.
- All our Horse areas are finished to the highest standard, we fully seal all corners and joins to avoid water ingress plus we go the extra mile to make sure there are no sharp edges where your pony or horse could catch themselves on.
- Horse area CCTV wired into cab
- Grooms door leading into the living area
- 3 x Tie rings and 4 x hay net rings
- 2 x Powerful white LEDs
- Ramp: 5 x Aluminium ramp slats, high quality Non slip Grip top.
- Drilled pee holes within floor to allow pee to run out while travelling but also they are a handy drainage hole when you are power washing the floor off.
Living Area (2.4m wide x 8ft High) :
- Cut through from Cab into living
- Sleeper Luton Pod with Mattress. (1.3m Deep x 2.4m Wide) Ladder access is folded away in the tack cubicle (Please check out the photo to show it folded away, Left hand side of the photo)
- 2 x Luton windows
- Cream Faux leather L shaped seating with 2 x seat belts fitted for extra passengers.
- Table: This can be folded out of the way within the tack cubicle (Please check out the photo to show it folded away, bottom right hand of the photo)
- 50 Litre fridge
- Sink with running Cold water and 1 x Burner Hob with a fold down Black Glass Lid when not in use.
- Cream cupboard doors and light colour work top.
- Grey Lino flooring throughout living.
- White easy Clean walls
- Tack Storage Cubicle (1.2m Deep x 672mm Wide x 8ft High) : 3 x Bridal Hooks, 3 x AJ Horseboxes Saddle Racks, 3 x Coat Hooks, whip and umbrella storage, Hat shelf above door, storage for table and Luton ladder. 1 x 19.25" x 10.25" Aluminium Frame, Clear glass Window plus 1 x Bright LED on roof.
- 2 x 36" x 24" Aluminium Frame, Clear glass Windows (1 x O/S and 1 x N/S)
- 2 x White LEDs within light fascia.
- 3 step Folding grooms step
- Grooms door
- External access doors for Ad Blue, Diesel, Filter, tilt cab and batteries.
- 2 x Storage Lockers. Horse shower connection located within O/S rear Locker. Gas bottle located within N/S rear locker.
- AJ Horseboxes easy lift Ramp with Stainless Steel folding ramp fasteners.
- Stainless Steel Wheel trims
- Colour: Vauxhall Brown
- Awning Lights which can also be used for assistance for reversing in the dark.
- 3 x Tie rings
For more info on this very practical and user friendly 7.5 ton Horsebox please message us.
The price is £50,000 no offers and no vat.