Combine your passion for horses with a creative course at London’s environmental college!
A vacancy has arisen with immediate start for part time or contract work for an outdoor maintenance person. It would be a bonus if they were a qualified 7.5T or HGV driver to join a small but friendly team at a private showjumping yard in East Sussex.
The role would include but not limited to, depending on experience:
- Horsebox transport just for employer’s own horses and driving without horses on board – HGV license holder preferred but would consider those able to drive 7.5T
- Basic horsebox maintenance
- Quad bike driving for paddock maintenance
- Cleaning of horseboxes inside and out to a high standard
- General yard maintenance and estate upkeep such as mucking out, leaf blowing, mowing, strimming (training will be given)
Competence around horses preferred but not essential.
Huge scope to expand the role for the right candidate.
For more information or to apply please email - Click to contact - Or call - Click here to reveal phone number -