Re-advertised due to timewaster.
Iveco Tector 52 plate compact 7.5 ton lorry, just flew through MOT, MOT til Feb '21.
Based Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
This lorry is for you if you want:
- a simple, straightforward, easy to drive lorry that's ready to go
- a lorry that's been well maintained, structurally and mechanically
- the flexibility of an unfitted living, or the opportunity to design and fit a living yourself to your own spec
This lorry has been a fantastic first lorry, used for eventing and polo, but sadly we are down to 2 horses now and have downsized to a smaller box.
Key features and dimensions:
- 327k km on the clock, MOT until Feb 2021, no advisories apart from a dim bulb
- tilt cab, not cut through
- 2 1/2 ton payload
- spaciously stalled for 3 horses travelling sideways, no tack lockers in horse area.
- wooden floor 19mm thick with rubber on top
Total length: 23' 6"
Length in horses area 10'
Living length 7'6"
Width 7' 5.75"
Large unfitted living area with saddle racks - price reduced for you to either fit to your own spec or enjoy flexibility of your own space. Particularly useful with reduced facilities at competitions for the foreseeable future!
Groom's door from outside into living, then separate lockable door from living to horse area.
Reliable starting every time, great runner and very nippy up hills. Super easy steering (ideal for multiple point turns if you’re prone to getting lost.)
Very well maintained mechanically and structurally throughout ownership, had a new ramp which is easy to put up and down on your own.
Cab seats 3. Simple easy lorry, nothing complicated. Open to inspection.
Please pm or text - Click here to reveal phone number - ...Read full description