HorsesOther£ 1,100 ONOLeo (Henley)
No phone calls - random number on this form...email only thanks.
Gelding. Henley, goes by the name Leo.
8yrs, 16.2/3 (not actually measured him)
Excellent for vets, dentist and farriers.. will stand all day for them.
Easy to load.. just drop food bowl in and he'll get in himself (took me an hour to realise this)
Im selling my lad due to lack of time and effort in my part. He was backed by Adam Yates and then left to enjoy life in a field (Being brought in on colder nights). He hasn't done anything other than groundwork with me and my partner and his join up is probably the best known around. Once his head collar is on he turns into a follower. He'll happily follow you around the yard...maybe heading to some richer grass at times.
Eats anything you have, loves mints and will follow you to the end of the earth. Is currently on Dengie alfalfa and speedi beat which he loves.
Has seen all manner of traffic and hasn't battered an eyelid.
Never been shoed.
Full passport and up to date with injections and farrier.
Im in no means of a rush to sell so dont get your hopes up thinking ill just sell to anyone. No kids. Experienced riders only.
Price is negotiable only for right candidate.
Im 100% knowledgeable about traders and dodgy dealers so anyone who wants him will have to abide by the following rules:
1. You bring full id with you on day of purchase and ill take a copy - either scan or camera.
2. The passport will be sent off in your name and address the same day if above is accepted. Ill leave you a copy of the original.
3. Payment is bank transfer. No cash deals.
4. Viewing is by appointment only due to yard rules. The owner lives on site and has cctv.
5. On sale I'll provide a sold as seen receipt x2. 1 for you and 1 to go with the passport registration which I'll send off myself.
Any questions please feel to contact on email only. Thanks. ...Read full description