A stunning Grade II listed barn conversion which is TASTEFULLY PRESENTED and provides particularly SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION occupying a TRULY DELIGHTFUL PLOT with beautiful gardens and paddock, in all extending to approximately 1.9 acres.
An extremely impressive dining hall provides a most welcome introduction to this outstanding property with tiled floor, stairs rising to the first floor and ground floor doors lead off to the principal rooms including guest cloakroom/w.c with tiled floor.
The elegant lounge has a glazed section that incorporates a part glazed door leading to the dining hall plus double French style doors opening to the garden along with two rear facing windows and a brick fireplace.
The dining kitchen has an extensive range of light oak units with black granite work surfaces incorporating a drainer adjacent to the recessed ceramic sink. A recess houses the Rangemaster oven, tiled floor, downlighting, French style double doors to the garden and an opening to the utility room which has a matching range of units and space and provision for domestic appliances.
Gallery landing with part vaulted ceiling, large circular window and cupboard. The truly outstanding principal bedroom is exceptionally spacious with a vaulted ceiling, a range of fitted bedroom furniture, air conditioning unit and arched windows to the front and side gardens. The en suite has a freestanding bath, separate shower, low flush w.c and twin wash basins set into integrated units with cupboards beneath, a mirror and contrasting pelmet.
The second and third bedrooms are also en suite, and there is a study with a range of fitted office furniture.
The property stands well back from the lane beyond a very spacious gated drive and lovely established gardens which have a variety and wealth of trees including some fine palm trees. There are meticulously maintained beds, a paved sun terrace, further garden to the other side of the drive and a separate paddock.
The whole site extends to approximately 1.9 acres and the paddock accounts for approximately 1.5 acres.
Ingestre is a truly delightful village situated to the east of the county town of Stafford. The nearby village of Great Haywood has local shops, health surgery, excellent pharmacy, farm shop and country dining pub. Also within a few minutes drive are The Shugborough Estate and Cannock Chase, an area designated as a place of outstanding natural beauty. Stafford has a mainline intercity railway station with regular Virgin Services operating to London Euston in approximately one hour and twenty minutes. Junctions 13 and 14 of the M6 provide direct access into the national motorway network and M6 Toll.
1) The property is Grade II listed and within a conservation area.
2) The property is situated approximately 680 metres from proposed HS2.
3) The property is attached to one side.
4) There is a management fee, we currently await the amount. This covers lighting and upkeep of the private road and courtyard, watering of communal plants and use of the tennis court.
5) The property is subject to various covenants and sporting rights, a copy of the Land Registry title is available for inspection at our Stafford office.
6) Public rights of way, wayleaves and easements - the property is subject to all rights of way, wayleaves and easements whether they are defined in this brochure or not.
7) The property has the benefit of rear pedestrian access over a shared private drive.
8) There are Tree Preservation Orders on some of the trees.
Tenure: Freehold (purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the tenure via their legal representative).
Services: Mains water and electricity are believed to be connected to the property.
LPG heating. Drainage is to a shared septic tank. Purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Local Authority/Tax Band: Stafford Borough Council / Tax Band F
Useful Websites: www.environment-agency.co.uk www.staffordbc.gov.uk
Our Ref: JGA/200619...Read full description