Horseboxes & TrailersHorseboxes£ 6,250 ONOLeyland
• 7.5 ton DAF 45 150 Turbo
• Stalled for 3 ponies 2 Horses
• Smart living
• Sleeping for 4
• MOT October 2021
• Payload 1260
• 1992 DAF 45 was originally a BT lorry. Full paperwork form when it was a BT lorry to conversion by Celtic Horseboxes
• 10t ton chassis down plated to 7.5ton.
• Date of registration: 1992
• Two axle
• Mileage: 127.213 kms = 78,922 Miles
• Manual transmission 6 gears
• Mot : 31 October 2021
• Three seats in the cab
• Air braking system
• Power steering
• Paper tachograph (Exempt
• Insulated Ceiling
• Lined walls
• Bench seating
• Seating converts into a double for sleeping for 2
• Sleeping for two more above the cab
• Mattress in luton
• Stainless steel sink with hot/cold water
• Full size Cooker with 4 ring hob, grill & oven
• Detachable dinning table
• Multiple opening windows
• Multiple cupboard for storage
• Blinds for the windows
• plug sockets
• Fitted flush toilet
• shower with hot/cold water
• Stalled for 3 Ponies 3 Horses
• 2 herringbone adjustable partition
• Strong flooring throughout the horse area with thick anti-slip rubber matting
• lighting in the horse
• Tie rings
• Large windows for excellent ventilation
• Full loading doors
• Electric rear ramp
• Light and airy in the horse compartment well ventilated
• Rug racks
• Overhead storage
• Green paintwork with is fading, she is old.
• Tack locker with 3 bridle hooks & 2 saddle racks, plus shelves.
• 240 volt hook up connection
• Multiple skirt lockers
• Fold out steps into the living area
• 6 new tires
Overall external length 7.1m
Overall external Width 2.5m
INTERNAL SIZING (horse Area)
Tack locker 0.51m
Daffy is a great little lorry that has taken us all over for shows and stay away show, wants for nothing at stay away show, has everything needed. We stay in her as a family of 4 and can't say a bad word about it.
Horse area is spacey and airy, horses travel very well, each has their own window.
Mechanically sound although old so a steady drive, she's not a race car.
Odd bit of rust here and there, chassis is solid with very little rust.
She does have the odd dent and scratch but nothing that affects her, only her looks.
Genuine reason for sale, I just need something bigger.
...Read full description