Favourite ads
Last viewed
Saved searches
Last searches
Ads that you mark as favourite will be shown here.
£ 9,500
Competitive Fun allrounder/hunter perfect to do in all ways
1/1
Helen H
ad ref. HM146AB28
£ 9,500
ONO

Competitive Fun allrounder/hunter perfect to do in all ways

HorsesAll RoundersHunters£ 9,500 ONO

16.2hh 13year old mare.

Perfect Fun all rounder, I have owned her for the past 6 years and know her absolutely inside out. I have done a bit of everything with her competing and training in: SJ, hunter trials, arena eventing, unaffiliated eventing, fun rides, hunting, showing, we hack out for hours alone or in company doesn't care either way, can walk or gallop across open fields is totally push button. Travels like a dream will stand on the box for however long you want, never comes off the box silly or hot anywhere you take her. Schools nicely, she is keen to please but can be inconsistent in an outline usually when I haven't schooled In a while. Lady Loves to jump, she is push button point and go. Shes forward but never strong, in any discipline.t
Turns on the spot in a jump off, she's quite a competitive little horse and thrives on you getting excited. XC she is a total pleasure push button. Has competed up to 90cm, but trains at home around 1-1.1m courses- thats her limit I'd say. Good in literally every single way to look after and handle, my 4 Yr old son feeds, brushes and is lead around on her, up to date with vacs, teeth, physio, is fully shod but has been barefoot. Lives in or out, has turned out with a mixed heard or can be on her own and doesn't act any different. Good to clip, except her ears which I leave fluffy or can sedate her if needs be. She is very laid back and push button 90% of the time but the other 10% she can be quirky I.e spooks at things, gets a bit fresh when we're about to go for a gallop, can buck if I give her a flick with the whip, for this reason I would not want her to go to a novice home as she is a talented, smart horse. I have had several sharers over the years and she is very used to adapting to a new rider but I do know exactly what rider/home would get the best out of her so don't be offended if I feel you wouldn't be a good match I'd rather be honest. She is an absolute 1 in a million horse, she loves her humans and has given me the best memories ever. I would not be selling her if I wasn't at breaking point with too many commitments. I'm more than happy to take her to other venues for you to see her away from home and open to any vetting, she has no vices or bad habbits.
I'd really like to see her go to either a competitive home, hunting home or one that will be taking her out to play at places as she has so much scope and loves being out.
Price is negotiable as home is much more important.
Based near Stafford, West Midlands.
Tonnes more pics on request....Read full description
CategoryHorses
SubcategoryAll Rounders
Additional CategoryHunters
Horse's nameLady
GenderMare
Display map

Similar horses

5
£ 3,500
Colour -
Gender -
Height14.2 hands
BreedCob
Stoke-on-Trent, West Midlands
185
£ 150
Colour -
GenderGelding
Height16 hands
BreedWarmblood
Ellesmere, West Midlands
290
£ 6,500
ColourPiebald
GenderMare
Height13 hands
BreedCob
Ellesmere, West Midlands
Helen H