Horses With The Most Beautiful Colours And Patterns
All horses are absolutely beautiful. They come in many different, shapes, size and patterns, and they are all incredible to see. Here we have found some extremely unique colours and patterns to share with you.
1. The first horse has a beautiful brown coat with white markings. This horse’s pattern is truly unique and something you don’t see every day, if you look closely the white markings spell ‘horse’
2. This horse is a Friesian / Appaloosa cross-breed. It has stunning black and white spotted markings. Starting with black at either end of the body the markings fade into white with black spots towards the middle.
3. This horse is an Overo, it has very interesting markings over its face which make it look like it’s wearing a mask over its eyes. The markings are similar to a raccoons, they also look like they are wearing eye masks. The pattern is very unique and you won’t come across these often.
4. This horse is a Leopard Appaloosa, the name explains the pattern being spotted as it’s very similar to a leopard. It has beautiful crystal white colouring with jet black spots, and looks even more stunning running through the snow.
5. This horse breed is a Silver Dapple Pinto, the patterns are incredible. The markings within the grey colouring almost look like snowflakes with a beautiful snowy white tail and mane. This breed usually have a dark grey body coat, but this one is truly unique.
6. This horse is called an Akhal-Teke, this breed comes from Turkmenistan and is the national emblem of their region. This horse is often described as though it looks like its been dipped in gold. It has a breathtakingly shining coat in a beautiful champagne colour. It has also been voted the world’s most beautiful horse. The breed is one of the oldest existing horse breeds in the world.