Little blue horse van converted by Equisport. I have owned this for approx four years and it had been a horsebox for three years prior to that. Been a great little box for us but we have now upgraded to a 7.5ton so it’s not being used and there is no point in it sitting here. MOT due in October.
During the time I have had it we have replaced the power steering, the engine, the turbo and barrel brakes. There are things that need fixing that I know of hence the price including:
* Welding on the hinge on the ramp (still useable but a stitch in nine and all...)
* Both tie rings need replacing inside the box.
* Bits of plastic have been chewed off by various horses (cosmetic)
* One tie ring on outside needs replacing, one is still useable which, given it’s a 3.5ton Van, should be plenty for traveling within the weight limit
* Passenger seat is useable with a cushion but ideally needs replacing
* Rear doors are useable but slightly temperamental!
* Partition could do with fixing the centre back in... we have the parts....Read full description