PiebaldMare14 handsWelsh cross cob
???? 14HH, COLOURED, MARE, 2013, COMPACTED AND WELL PUT TOGETHER WEIGHT CARRIER. WELSH CROSS COB ????
- up to date with vacs, back, dentist, farrier etc. (Well behaved with all)
- good to catch, bath, plait, pick up feet, groom, tack up (will stand at back of stable be tacked up) very easy mare deal with.
- hacked pass lorries, buses, tractors, bikes, motorbikes etc. Hacked on main roads (50mph) and public bridleways at walk trot canter in company, behind, side or as lead.
- good with dogs, children, pigs, sheep etc.
- Doesn’t buck rear bolt kick etc. Only time she put herself into trot a couple stride on road was due to a car sitting on her ass and flew pass with a foot spare. She loves hacking and can be nosey. If something she really unsure of she stop and have a look then carry on.
- Took to first show other week which she behaved very well, loads lovely comments of people and the judge. Judge loved her and said how well put together and with more work she will be winning. Does need learn to trot on from voice when doing in hand.
- Rode by myself and my mom. Handled by me, my mom & dad and even my grandad.
- Can take 5 minutes to load(only travelled on trailer) she did take longer at her first show as so much going on around her. Travels well.
- good with other horse
- Doesn’t have be rode everyday
- She very sweet well mannered pony and easy to deal with and a good doe
I’m selling her currently as a happy hacker. She never been schooled due to late breaker and I’m a firm believer in hacking a horse first to mature, get fit and balanced. Her price will increase the more I do with her.
No rush to sell however come winter I know she be more a field pony which isn’t fair on her as she loves her job.
Based on a farm, I don’t have a school however I tack one my others up to go out on a hack on the road and bridleways
Tack, rugs etc can be brought at addition cost
I can deliver for addition cost cover my fuel.
She will only be sold best of homes.
No loads, payment plans or time wasters please
Will allow a trial period on current yard only.
Feel free to message me for more details...Read full description