HorsesAll RoundersEx Racehorses£ 1,800 ONO
With much regret I am having to sell my thoroughbred Tolo.
He is a 16.1hh black ex racer who I have retrained myself.
• good to catch
• good to shoe (loves his feet being shod)
•good to groom
•good to tack up
• good to ride in company, will go first, last or inbetween.
•great with traffic, lives on a farm with farm vehicles, walks happily past quarry lorriesx trailers etc unfazed. We also have motorbikes at home that have been started up next to him and he isn’t bothered at all.
• loves to jump
• has done basic schooling
• competed at local shows, show jumping, events and sponsored rides
• can be nervous when riding out on his own. He has never reared or bucked with me just walks out and will call out for his friends. I’ve always ridden out in company so he has never really had much time on his own.
• is nervous to clip around his head. He will let me clip him without sedation all over his body but as soon as you get high up his neck he will nod his head and puff (genuinely scared) so I have always just sedated him to make it less scary for him.
• I have never boxed him in a lorry or a trailer on his own either and I think he would be very stressed out about that.
I have had this horse since I was 13 and he has been incredible for me. He would suit a rider that either wants to compete at a lower level or a mother daughter share.
Please message with any other questions or queries as I would be happy to tell you as there is so much I can say about this horse.
Looking for a 5 star loving home for this amazing horse...Read full description