Beatrice is suitable for 2 very large or 3 medium sized horses (takes our 17,1hh with ease) with a lovely living area.
- sleeps 2/3 people (one or two person in the luton. seating converts into a bed also)
- drawers and cupboard for all kitchen utensils
- tap and sink (water pump works from tap but we havn’t used in a while)
- good seating area
- massive cupboard with ample hooks, clothes rail and shelves for all horse equipment
- 2 saddle racks,
- Rug rack
- Freshly varnished and maintained horse area
- Ramp that has been replaced around five years ago
- sturdy floor, with good rubber matting for the horses
- 10 months MOT with no adviseries
- Good running order
- Always starts and runs well
- some superficial rust around the cab, but mechanics always impressed with how sound she is underneath
Beatrice is an old bird, but don’t be put off as she is so reliable for her age, and often more reliable than the newer lorries with a lot of electrics to go wrong in. A few patches of rust here and there but to be expected with an older lorry. she is basic but because of it she is easy to maintain.
We have taken her to Cheshire for two pony club championships, to Weston Park, the Riding Club championships – all of these trips are over three hours long and she could not be faulted. We have owned her for 3 years, and as she was so well cared for all her life, have had no trouble. Due to me being away at uni, and our horse being out of action, we cannot justify keeping it in a barn for winter and so are sad to sell her. Please do give us a call to come and have a look because she is something not to be missed.
please email for more pictures as I have plenty! [email protected]
Call me (Georgie): 07527324083 or Lindsay: 07985 305 951