Small private yard offering full/ part/ DIY/ grass/ retirement livery at very affordable prices.
Large, airy American Barn/ courtyard stables, set in a peaceful area of Detling but with good access to transport routes and only 5 minutes away from local vets!
DIY Livery from £125 pcm
Part from £160 pcm
Full from £350 pcm
All packages can be tailored to your needs
Full/ retirement Livery includes:-
- Stable in bright airy barn or in outdoor concrete stables
- Stabling overnight all year round if required, or 24 hour turnout during summer months if required
- Feeding (Breakfast and dinner) – all basic feed included (Using spillers happy hoof and fibre beet) unless any special requirements
- Ad lib good quality hay all year round. We have facilities to soak or steam hay. Haylage can be brought at extra cost.
- Big barley straw beds (Shavings and special bedding available at extra cost)
- Turnout hours tailored to individual needs. We have large flat fields with post and rail fencing or equifence
- Excellent hacking around local area and woods. Very little contact with traffic.
- Individual or companion turnout.
- Poo picking
- Feet picked out daily, regular grooming, rugging to individual needs.
- Clipping and any ‘beauty treatments’ if required.
- Arranging and attending any appointments, eg - farrier, vet, dentist, physio etc (please note livery does not include the price of any appointments)
- Worm count (worming if necessary is extra charge)
- Dealing and managing any medical problems and injuries where necessary (medication, bandaging etc)
- Arranging for rug cleaning and repairs (affordable rug cleaning available on site)
- Security: Blanket CCTV and yard manager lives on site.
- Yard manager has over 20 years of experience with horses including an equine degree.
- Love! Your horse will be integrated as part of the family and will be treated and loved the same way we love ours!
We offer round the clock 5 star care for our much loved four legged friend. We can cater for all. Please message me for a chat about your requirements
PLEASE NOTE: We do not have an all weather school but we do have a floodlit schooling area that is useable for the majority of the year.
we're sorry, this ad is no longer available.