T reg lorry we have owned for 6 years. It is very reliable (always starts first time.) It has only had 3 owners hence very low mileage. It was converted by Equipe Horseboxes. It has 2 stalls and 2 full height storage lockers, a smaller storage locker, racking and a seating area in the rear.
- New cam belt.
- 8 months MOT, end March 2017.
- Regular servicing.
- Very low mileage 62k.
- Battery isolator switch for security.
- Loads of space for 2 horses and storage.
- Separate cab with viewing window to rear.
- 3 seats in cab.
- Drop down ramp with side opening doors.
- Split back door.
- tie-rings for hay and head collars.
What's not so good:
- Dent on outside of ramp.
- Bodywork needs attention in places due to rust and corrosion.
- Internal partition needs new springs.
In short this lorry is perfectly serviceable as it is, however, it would benefit from some TLC on its bodywork, hence low asking price.
- Power steering
- Radio / Cassette
- Power Steering
- Tack area