• Ford Iveco 7.5 Tonne Lorry – 75E15• Stalled for 3 with full height and width
• Immaculate living area with sleeping comfortably for 4 people
• Hot and cold water – ran on an electric pump
• Toilet and shower
• TV Arial point – (wires are there but I have never used)
• 3 way fridge
• Cooker/grill/hob – immaculate and barely used
• Water tap on outside to connect hosepipe too
• Outside large tack locker
• Holds two gas bottles
• 179,000 Kilometres (around 111,000 miles!)
• Mot Oct 2017 –No advisories
• Body work in very good condition for age
• Immobiliser key
• Eva rubber matting in horse area
• Two padded herringbone adjustable partitions.
• Full length rug rack
• Well balanced rear ramp.
• Modified headstalls with middle section as bars
• Horse area camera and reversing camera
• 240 volt hook up
• Spotlights throughout living and horse area which work off auxiliary battery- great for dark nights!
I bought this wagon in October 2015 after having a body/floor check completed by KP Horseboxes before purchase ………….. it has been my first wagon after passing my HGV test and it has not disappointed – a great ladies box and I can manage the ramp by myself and it starts every time without fail (sometimes left for 3 weeks and never had a problem)
As I purchased this box as a bit of a project and did not expect to want to sell. With this in mind I have had a lot of work done with it mechanically and a full caravan service completed (I am very safety conscious) and wanted to make sure everything was in tip top condition before driving it with horses in for weekend trips and long drives.
Over the last year we have travelled from the Sunderland area to Cheshire twice (weekend camps) and to Equifest in Peterborough where we stayed in it for the full week! - all trips have been completed with no issues at all and the wagon has given a good drive and comfortable stay.
Also travelled to various local competitions and events.
In March 2016 it had a full Mechanical service and Caravan Habitation check and it has just passed its MOT in October 2016 with no advisories.
I am selling due to only having the one horse and not doing enough weekend away trips to justify needing such a big box and living. I am looking to purchase a 4.5 – 5 tonne with small living to better meet my needs for local events.
Would be an ideal box for a competitive family who want to compete a lot and stay away at shows most weekends over the summer and have a comfortable living area with a reliable box.
Both the mechanical service and MOT pre check were carried out by Equine North East transport (recommended through many friends in the North East and very thorough with their work having many years’ experience with HGV/LGV’s)
Service March 2016-
I took it for a service not long after buying as I wanted to make sure everything was in good working order. We discovered from dates on the air filters that an service had not been carried out for many years. This resulted in an extensive service with many mechanical parts been replaced- there is not much this wagon has not had done during this service which should keep it running well for many years without major problems. (Can provide all receipts)
• Sump replaced
• Diff plate replaced
• Clutch cylinder replaced
• Air filters replaced
• Rear break disks replaced
• Wiper blades replaced
• Rear brake caliper replaced
• Two new valves on rear trims
MOT October 2016-
Just recently passed its MOT with no advisories. North East Equine transport completed the pre MOT check and completed the following work- (can provide all receipts)
• Bulp replaced in N/S front top marker lamp and N/S rear tail light.
• New exhaust silencer and tail pipe fitted using new clamps
• Removed and replaced O/S track rod end
• Fitted new air tank strap
• Removed handbrake quick release valve and replaced
Other work I have had done-
• Ramp Oiled and hinges repainted
• New water pump purchased August 2016 and fitted by A19 caravans
• Two new front tyres – fitted by KB tyres – May 2016
• New auxiliary battery – February 2016
• Horse area camera and reversing camera installed
• Eva rubber matting fitted
New fitted curtains
£21,000 or near offer