Newly opened: Full/competition/training/scho oling and part livery (prices below). Beautiful yard, excellent facilities and grazing, stunning location and friendly, professional staff.
- Indoor American barn style stabling.
- Beautiful 60x30 floodlit arena
- 50ft full size galvanised steel mesh round pen/lunge pen
- Built-in loading ramp (rare!)
- Lorry and trailer parking on floodlit hard standing
- Good local hacking, close to local hunt
- Training, schooling and lessons INCLUDED in full livery
- Daily turnout on well-maintained, flat paddocks in small groups or solo
- Ad lib hay and haylage from forage-analysed supplier, inc in the field in winter.
- Stabling and secure turnout for stallions and mares & foals.
- Extra large foaling boxes and rehab/recovery barn area.
- Secure, alarmed tack room and owner lives on-site.
- Indoor hot wash box and grooming area tie-ups
- Tea & coffee facilities, rest rooms
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff who put the horse and owner first.
- Run by professional trainer and instructor. Training help, schooling and lessons available on demand.
- All welcome: Barefoot/shod, bitted/bitless, treed/treeless etc. All disciplines.
Family, friends and well-behaved dogs welcome. No hidden extras!
Fantastic gastro pub round the corner and lovely village and neighbourhood.
Situated in a beautiful, tranquil location on a 90 acre former stud farm with stunning views and a stress-free atmosphere we offer you and your horse the ideal environment to enjoy each other's company in peace. Meet with other like-minded individuals, experience a wide variety of horse personalities and benefit from visits by top level clinicians and equestrian experts in our regular on-site clinics and demonstrations plus trips to nearby venues. We have a strict anti-bullying policy and provide an environment of mutual respect.
Tessa is a classical equitation 'dressage' specialist, trained by founder of Enlightened Equitation and international expert on the classical seat, Heather Moffet. Though she does also teach many other disciplines and has worked in over 10 different disciplines within the equestrian industry - everything from foal-handling to polo, racing, western, dressage and jumping! She is also one of only 10 Certified Monty Roberts Instructors training and teaching in the U.K. and has 100% 5* reviews from former and existing clients. Liveries receive a generous discount on all Monty Roberts courses taught in-house as well as many other exciting benefits! We will hold regular clinic dates with top clinicians and outside instructors are welcome by arrangement.
Our staff are highly skilled in dealing with different types of equine behaviour and 'difficult' horses, as well as competition, hunt, stud and leisure horses of all disciplines. From our own highly-trained Iberian dressage horses to rescue and physical rehab cases to the happy hackers, everyone is welcome. We tailor handling and living arrangements to suit each individual. At T.H.E we have the facilities to be able to truly help your horse and carefully tailor work and living plans to suit them. Each horse is an individual and we work with you to provide the best possible service for each horse.
Additionally we want our liveries to feel they can grow with their horses, so one weekly riding lesson is included in your livery, saving you a small fortune on lessons!
The exceptionally well-maintained grazing provides the best quality natural forage, which we can supplement with high quality hay and/or haylage as required. From youngstock requiring conditioning to good-do'ers requiring weight management, your horse's individual dietary requirements and needs can be managed by our experienced professional team and every consideration taken for their optimal health and soundness. This is the perfect environment for superior health and happiness for your horse.
Close to Hickstead show ground and other competition centres.
Within easy reach of Billingshurst, Chiddingfold, Cranleigh, Horsham (20mins), Petworth, Hickstead, 30mins from Guildford (35 mins), Crawley (30 mins).
Full livery £150/week, part livery £125/week. Short-term training/schooling, lessons & call-outs also available - please contact for details.